Spahn & Rose Commercial Building Services—along with high-quality materials such as Lumber Specialties’ premade trusses, floor systems and wall panels—enable commercial contractors and builders to finish projects on time and within budget. Before your next commercial building project, stop by your nearest Spahn & Rose location or call for free estimates on high-quality materials.
Here are 10 reasons commercial builders and contractors should rely on Spahn & Rose for their next project:
- Competitive pricing. With 24 locations, Spahn & Rose is large enough to buy high-quality building materials at a discount. Spahn & Rose buyers constantly monitor the building materials market to ensure competitive prices for commercial builders and contractors.
- Top-tier materials. The Spahn & Rose commercial building material assortment includes steel studs, drywall, insulation, roofing, siding, lumber, plywood and oriented strand board. Lumber Specialties, a Spahn & Rose Preferred Vendor Partner, has two Iowa manufacturing facilities, which means trusses, floor systems and wall panels are just a short distance from any Midwest commercial project.
- In-house charge account. For select, valued contractors and builders, Spahn & Rose provides in-house charge accounts with 24/7 access to account information, including invoices and bill paying.
- Dedicated account manager. Each of your commercial projects will have a dedicated account manager, who will provide expert job site advice to make projects go more smoothly and finish on time and within budget. It’s like having an extra team member!
- On-site estimating. Spahn & Rose commercial building estimators will visit job sites to help ensure accuracy of estimates for new construction, additions, agricultural buildings and more.
- Construction plan design service. To make the process as seamless, efficient and economical as possible, Spahn & Rose offers design services with comprehensive plans and project-based material checklists.
- Delivery service. The Spahn & Rose fleet of trucks—booms, drywalls, Moffetts, flatbeds and many more—will ensure safe, timely delivery of all materials to the job site.
- Cabinet design and showroom. Spahn & Rose cabinet designers can optimize every inch, creating a beautiful, functional commercial building space. Cabinet showrooms give customers the opportunity to view hardware and cabinet samples to help guide their decision.
- Materials in stock. Spahn & Rose stores maintain a vast in-stock assortment of commercial building materials. Nearby Spahn & Rose distribution centers can get materials to the job site in a timely manner, no matter the size of the project.
- Builder, contractor products. Spahn & Rose stocks professional-grade tools, paint and fasteners. If you need a product for a special job, we either have it or can order it and deliver it quickly.
Spahn & Rose has the expertise, experience and services for commercial projects of any size. Our commercial department team members have spent decades poring over architectural blueprints, completing accurate estimates, assembling shop drawings and managing projects. Stop by a Spahn & Rose store or email email@example.com to get started today!