Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. currently has an opening for an Inside Counter Salesperson at our location in Charlotte. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service for walk-in and telephone call-in customers and assisting them with identification of product needs and locating merchandise.
- Communicate with clients and customers to provide a high level of customer service.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold and enters sale into the computer. Responsible for payments received and adhering to all administrative and accounting related procedures.
- Clean displays as directed.
- Stocking shelves on an as needed basis.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Previous retail sales or building materials experience is a plus but will train the person with the right attitude, teamwork and desire to increase responsibility.
- Must have strong communication, technical, and relationship-building skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email.
At Spahn & Rose we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while encouraging our associates to have rewarding careers with potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401K and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic organization doing business for over 112 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time